Lose Weight EASIER while enjoying the BEST foods and drinks!

This post is about my recent discovery in weight loss.

It's HOT these days and I just got addicted to cold drinks a couple of months back. So I was eager to find a way to drink something cold and delicious, yet healthy and slimming. Well, guess what - I've FOUND it.

For the past two weeks I have been doing NOTHING more than just getting 2 of these smoothies each and every day. I have lost 8 pounds so far. Yes, I know - 8 pounds is nothing. But tell me please, what other healthy, filling, delicious meal or drink do you know about, that would help you drop some weight without even working on it?

Ok, so here's the exact recipe that I'm using.


You will need:

1 tbsp fresh ginger (a must!)
2 oranges
half lemon or lime (I prefer lime but it's totally up to your taste)
1 banana
2 apples
pineapple (I do not like much of it, but I know it's a perfect ingredient for weight loss - so I just add it in)
cinnamon (optional - adding cinnamon in makes the whole thing taste more like an apple pie which I LOVE :) )
Ice cubes

Mix all of the ingredients in a blender for a couple of minutes, and voila - your healthy, delicious, weight loss smoothie is ready to get in love with your stomach :)

Enjoy!!!

PS. I also use this free weight loss tool and find it very helpful - here's the download link (not sure how long it's valid for, so if it's not there when you check on it, my apologies).